WHAT IS MORNINGS WITH MOMMY?
Mornings with Mommy isn’t preschool, and it isn’t childcare, it’s something different.
- What: Educational play-dates with Mommy for infants through preschoolers. Each session has a different theme.
- When: 9:00am-10:15am every 1st & 3rd Friday of each month, from September 6th – May 15th.
- Where: Bethlehem Lutheran Church’s Omega Room (upstairs in the Childcare wing) N108W14290 Bel Aire Ln, Germantown.
- Cost: $5/Family (not per child) Cash or check can be brought to the session.
- Registration: Register prior to each session is required. Follow this link to sign up online:
*Class sizes are kept small to ensure optimal learning experiences for all children.
Frequently Asked Questions:
IS REGISTRATION REQUIRED?
Yes, registration is required. Online registration is preferred, but if you do not have internet access you may also register by calling (262)251-3555.
WHO IS MORNINGS WITH MOMMY FOR?
Mornings with Mommy is for children ages birth through 5 years old accompanied by an adult (Dads, Grandmas, Grandpas and nannies are welcome, too! It’s not just for Moms).
WHAT WILL WE BE DOING AT MORNINGS WITH MOMMY?
HOW MUCH IS MORNINGS WITH MOMMY?
It’s $5/family which goes towards the cost of supplies, crafts, and snack.
WHERE IS IT HELD?
Mornings with Mommy sessions will be held at Bethlehem’s campus in Germantown at N108W14290 Bel Aire Ln, Germantown, WI 53022. We will be in the Omega Room which is located upstairs in the Childcare Wing (signs will be posted!). Please park by the front door/main entrance where one of the Church Administrative Assistant’s will buzz you in. Please do not park near the playground as the school children utilize that area of the parking lot during the day.