Bethlehem Scrip Program

What is SCRIP?

Scrip is a term that means “substitute money.” When you purchase scrip cards from Bethlehem, you are purchasing prepaid cards and gift certificates that are used just like cash. They can even be used for sale items. Bethlehem purchases gift cards and gift certificates at a discount and then sells them to their supporters at full face value.

Now with over 500 local and national retailers in this program, our scrip program has something to appeal to every family. You’ll find cards you can use at grocery stores, pharmacies, department stores, gas stations, restaurants, movie theaters, home improvement stores, even for travel and vacations. Virtually anywhere you shop will accept some form of scrip card.

Why Buy SCRIP?

When you buy scrip cards, you can support Bethlehem church and school programs or lower tuition costs for your LES children without spending a penny more than you normally would! And remember, scrip is not a substitute for your regular offerings. Please continue to support our church and school with your regular offerings.

What’s New?

Order and pay for your scrip cards online. Over 500 retailers are now available.
3 options now available for the revenue you generate:

  • 75% of the rebates you earn can go to a child you designate; with the remaining 25% going to youth ministries, our school and our compassion fund.
  • Or you can request that 75% of your rebates go to a general tuition savings account. These funds will be distributed as needed to families needing tuition assistance as determined by Pastors and the school board; with the remaining 25% going to youth ministries, our school and our compassion fund.
  • The third option designates 50% going to youth ministries, 25% to our school, and 25% to the compassion fund.

Reload existing “empty” scrip cards. Or instantly print out and use scrip certificates. You can even email these certificates to friends or family.

It’s As Easy As 1-2-3

  • Read and complete the agreement form (so we know where you want your revenue to go to, and where you want us to deliver your cards to). Give the form to any scrip worker, or put it in the scrip bulletin box at either campus.
  • Then Register online at ShopWithScrip and PrestoPay(to buy and pay online). Set up your account using Bethlehem’s account number: 5LEF2B8A8742. Insert the code in the green Family Sign Up box to start the registration process.
  • And Last – Email the 4 digit PrestoPay code you receive from PrestoPay to scrip@bethlehem-wels.org to start up your PrestoPay account. It will take approximately 3 days to get activated.

How Do I Order, Pay For and Receive Scrip Cards?

  • Order by Paper Form & Pay by Cash or Check (same program as before)
  • Pick up or print the Bethlehem Scrip Order Form.
  • Fill out the order form.
  • Stop by the scrip tables after regular Saturday or Sunday services with payment (or place in the scrip order boxes at either campus). Pick-up the order the following week. Or use the backpack program.
  • You must be registered to get tuition or 50/25/25 credit for your purchases.
  • Buy Scrip-To-Go (on-hand inventory) (same program as before)
  • Stop by scrip tables after regular Saturday and Sunday services at either campus and purchase cards from our on-hand inventory.
  • You must be registered to get tuition or 50/25/25 credit for your purchases.
  • Order Online & Pay Online (for regular scrip cards)
  • Go to ShopWithScrip.com and login.
  • Place your order.
  • Pay with PrestoPay.
  • Pick-up order at designated campus when the order comes in. Or use the backpack program.
  • You must be registered to get tuition or 50/25/25 credit for your purchases.

Questions or Comments?