We are so happy you’re here!
Are you a teen looking for new ways to meet other teens who share your Christian faith? Do you want to become more involved in the church and the community? Are you wanting to get deeper in the Word but the term “bible study” scares you?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
What is ACTS?
ACTS is Bethlehem’s teen group. Anyone entering 8th grade through 12th grade is invited to come and check it out! Activities include service opportunities, fun get-togethers with other teens, and regular Sunday “recharge sessions” that apply what you learn to the teen life. Let your Christian light shine as you have fun, bond with other teens, and serve in gratitude toward our Savior!
Why does the group exist?
ACTS exists to equip teens with the truth of God’s Word and give teens the confidence to stand upon the words of the Bible when their faith is challenged in our increasingly dark world. ACTS also empowers teens to actively invest in their relationship with God and boldly live out their faith in their daily lives.
How do I get involved?
There are many ways to stay up-to-date on the most recent happenings and opportunities that ACTS provides! One is by bookmarking this webpage and checking back often: each month we’ll be announcing a bonus activity open for all to attend!
You can also visit our Facebook page and request to be added to the private group — here you’ll be able to connect with other members of ACTS and also be notified of upcoming events or get-togethers.
Join us at the 2018 WELS
International Youth Rally!
This year’s rally, with a theme of “Never Alone” will be held on June 26-29th at Bowling Green State University in Ohio.
Due on or before Friday, April 6th:
- Signed Terms and Conditions
- Sign up sheet and payment
- Signed Christian Conduct Covenant
Due April 16-30th:
- Youth Medical Release Worksheet
- Small Group Workshop Information
Click on the link below for a packet of all required documents to review, sign and return:
- Regular Recharge Sessions: every Sunday during Family Bible Hour @ Bethlehem Germantown
- Check back SOON for a listing of more great opportunities!
- Sunday mornings during Family Bible Hour — Bethlehem is looking for qualified teens to provide child care to families with infants and toddlers during the Family Bible Hour held at Germantown each Sunday. Volunteer for one week, all of the weeks or alternate with a friend!